Hooke Road Double Cab Roof Rack(05-22 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2/3)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Name: Hooke Road Discovery Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack
- Fit 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2/3 Double Cab Models
- Weight: About 60 lbs
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of up to 330 Pounds
- Compatible with The Rear Car Antenna
- Equipped with 4 Lifting Shoulder Eye Bolts Kit for Straps to Secure Load
- Improved Aerodynamic Design with Upgraded Rubber Strip, Significantly Reduces Air Resistance and Wind Noise
- Comes with a High Power 100W LED Spotlight Bar(Length: About 21.3 Inches)
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Reduce Air Resistance and Wind Noise Significantly by Improving Aerodynamic Structural Design of the Tacoma Roof Rack
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling or Modification Required
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack w/a rubber stripping
- 4 x Mounting Brackets
- 1 x LED Spotlight Bar
- Mounting Hardware
Manual Measure. There is a little bit of difference. Just for Reference.
Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Track Rack. It provides a large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
Durable Steel Construction. This Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack is built from heavy-duty Maximum 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. The Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install. First, assemble all the components to be a roof rack. Secondly, lift the Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack up to the roof of the vehicle. Then install the mounting bracket onto the roof and connect them with the roof rack. After adjusting the position of the rack, tighten up all the bolts lastly. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Some basic hand tools are required.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.