Hooke Road Hardtop Roof Rack Luggage Carrier Rack Backbone System(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Hardtop )
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ hardtop models
- Weight: about 68 lbs
- Dimension: About 58.0-Inch long, 53.5-Inch Width, and 9.6-inch high
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) and 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel construction
- Get better cargo space and off-road style
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 150 pounds
- Aerodynamic style complements the truck exterior
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler TJ Roof Rack
- Mounting Hardware
Increased Vehicle Utility. Make more use of your Wrangler TJ¡¯s off-roading capabilities with the help of Hooke Road's Roof Rack. This rack has the strength to carry 150 pounds of cargo and is designed to perfectly match your vehicle¡¯s specifications. Thanks to its impeccable construction, you can easily power through the rough terrains with all your essential off-road equipment.
Constructed From a Highly Durable Steel. This product is made from premium-quality durable steel, so it can stand up to the harshest off-road terrains and environments. As a result, it makes a perfect upgrade for your Wrangler TJ used in heavy-duty applications. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install. Assemble the crossbars and side panels to be a luggage rack, and lift it to the roof. Then install the four brackets and connect them with the basket rack. At last, adjust the position of the whole rack and tighten up all the screws. No drilling is required. Just need some basic hand tools. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.