Hooke Road Rear Inner MOAB Fender Liners(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL)
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits All 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Models
- Weight: about 23 lbs
- 11 gauge(7/64 inch) high strength steel construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- Gravel and muddy water fender
- Decorated w/ MOAB character and the coordinate of latitude and longitude
- Both driver and passenger side liners included
- Easy installation
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Inner Fender Liners(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Solid Construction. These Hooke Road Rear Inner Fenders feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder-coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects.The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. These Hooke Road Inner Fender Liners are designed for a direct bolt-on installation. No drilling or trimming is needed for proper installation. Remove the original fender flares. Then place the inner fender liners and tighten up with supplied screws. The kit should take 60 minutes or less to get them down. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.