Roof Rack Car Top Luggage Holder (05-22 Toyota Tacoma Double) - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Models；Only suits the Double Cab models, will not suit Access Cabs；Compatible with the sunroof and the rear car antenna
- Product weight: about 48 lbs
- Provides extra exterior cargo space
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 400 pounds
- Front wind fairing matches the contour of the roof and windshield for a superior fit and improved aerodynamics
- Built-in side panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more
- Accommodate a LED light bar within 43 in(Not Included). The T-slots on the front wind fairing accommodate standard 6mm bolts.
- Includes 6 extruded aluminum load cross bars.
- The crossbars are made from a 3.2" x 0.8" aluminum extrusion and apply the textured black powder coat finish
- The 2 top facing T-slot channels offer numerous solutions for tie-down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as lights, Hi-lift jacks, roof top tents, shower systems, Maxtrax, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc
- The T-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- Dimension: about 48.0-inch wide and 59.1-inch long. Add around 3.5" to the height of your vehicle.
- The side panels, front and rear panels are made from high tensile 13-gauge(3/32 Inch) steel construction. They are also treated with both a textured black powder coat finish and a premium E-coating process.
- Simple bolt-on installation. No drilling or modification is required. Includes rubber trim and all necessary hardware for installation
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack
- 4 × Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instruction
Solid Construction. The cross bars are made from a 3.2" x 0.8" aluminum extrusion and apply the textured black powder coat finish. This roof rack panels are built from heavy-duty 13-gauge(3/32 Inch) steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
Simple to Install. First, assemble all the components to be a roof rack. Secondly, lift the roof rack up to the roof of the vehicle. Then install the mounting bracket onto the roof and connect them with the roof rack. After adjusting the position of the rack, tighten up all the bolts lastly. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours to install this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Some basic hand tools are required.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.