Hooke Road Rear Bumper w/LED Spotlights Reaper(05-15 Toyota Tacoma)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Models; Not Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors & Blind Spot Sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 68 lbs
- One-Piece, Fully-Welded Structure; Provides Excellent Rear-End Protection
- 2 x 18W LED Spotlights Included
- Includes Holes for Mounting License Plate in the Middle of the Bumper. Pre-Formed Cut-Outs to Accommodate Factory License Plate Lights
- Works with Factory Receiver Hitches
- Delicate Hollowed-Out Honeycomb Steel Plates that Could be Bright Spots for Decoration
- Heavy Duty 10-Gauge(9/64 Inch) and 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation with Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Tacoma Rear Bumper w/LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Robust Build Quality. This Tacoma Rear Bumper features a high-grade steel construction ensuring it can take the knocks of regular off-roading. Moreover, this bumper assembly is machine-formed and completely welded for added strength, as well as an accurate fit. Lastly, this Tacoma Rear Bumper receives a specialized textured black powder-coat finish for maximum corrosion protection.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Bolt-on Installation. The Tacoma Rear Bumper is engineered to be a direct bolt-on installation for you. As a direct fit replacement, this Toyota Tacoma Rear Bumper requires no additional cutting or fabrication for installation. Some basic hand tools are required. Installation can be completed in about 2 hours.