Hooke Road Full Width Front Bumper Destroyer Front Bumper(14-21 Toyota Tundra)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Models; Not Compatible with Tundra Models Equipped with Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Built-in winch plate – only fits advanced wireless remote operate winch without a manual clutch handle. Rated up to 12,000 pounds.
- Bumper Weight: About 135 lbs
- Aggressive Design
- Perfectly fits the body lines
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- 4 x 18w High Power LED Spotlights Included
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Stinger Hoop Design w/Powerful Style to Provide Superior Protection
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate(Comes with 2 Packages)
- 2 x D-rings w/Rubber Rings
- 4 x 18W High Power LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Tundra. The provided stinger adds extra protection against forwarding impacts on steep terrain.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after?the salt spray test.
Installation. Take out all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order carefully. Then insert the winch plate into the car frame and install it with original bolts. At last, connect the winch plate with assembled bumper to complete the installation. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. Installation can be completed in about 2 hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.