Doors and Hardtops Storage Cart (97-23 Wrangler TJ JK JL Hardtop Gladiator JT Hardtop & 21-23 Ford Bronco Hardtop) - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
|Doors and Hardtops Storage Cart|
|Vehicle Service Type||
1997-2023 Jeep Wrangler TJ JK JL Hardtop & Gladiator JT Hardtop
2021-2023 Ford Bronco Hardtop Models
About 2 hours, 2-3 people may be needed.
- Boasts an efficient use of space: The four doors are put inclined inside the cart. The large piece of the hardtop is put on the top horizontally and the small top panels are put inclined beside.
- Portable design: Equipped with four wheels, two of which are lockable, you can easily move the cart to any area with your hands, and securely lock it in place when needed; Features 2 aluminum handles, so the cart can be easily pushed.
- Perfect details：Comes with rubber strips and EVA foam sheets that prevent your doors and hardtops from scratch and hit
- Product weight: about 92 lbs
- Made of various lengths of T-slot aluminum extrusion profile
Aluminum extrusion profile model size: H40mm×W40mm. Slot width: 8mm
Silver anodized surface, making the surface smoother and cleaner.
- The storage cart has dimensions of approximately 48.8 inches in height, 54.3 inches in length, and 39.4 inches in width.
What's in the box
- Aluminum Extrusion Rails ×21
- Steel Plates ×8
- Aluminum Handles ×2
- Wheels ×4
- Rubber Strips
- EVA Foam Sheets
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Aluminum Structure. The main alloying elements of 6060 are magnesium and silicon in addition to aluminum, with excellent processing performance. Extruded aluminum extrusion have the advantages of low cost, light weight, high strength and durability.
Bolt-on Installation. Hooke Road has designed the storage cart to be a direct bolt-on installation using the supplied corner brackets. The cart is made up of 21 aluminum extrusion rails and 8 steel sheets, and assembling the aluminum extrusion profiles in order is necessary according to the installation instructions. During assembly, please be patient due to the number of components. Some basic hand tools are required for the installation process, which may take approximately 3 hours and require 2-3 people, depending on your mechanical skill level.