2005-2007 Ford F-250 DiscoveryⅠOffroad Front Bumper w/Winch Plate - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Name: 2005-2007 Ford F-250 Discovery Ⅰ Offroad Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate
- Fit for 2005-2007 Ford F-250 Models
- Bumper weight: about 94 lbs
- 3-piece modular design; Rugged styling and excellent protection. Perfectly follows the body lines.
- Equipped with 2×18w LED spotlights
- Comes with a Solid Skid Plate
- Built-in winch plate that rated up to 12,000 lbs
- Pre-cutouts that work with factory tow hooks
- Heavy-duty steel construction: 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) steel for the winch plate and mounting structure plate.
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- 1 x Front Bumper Assembly
- 2 x LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Strong Bumpers, Awesome Style. Are you ready to take your F-250’s bumper game to the next level? Then check out the Hooke Road 2005-2007 Ford F-250 Discovery Ⅰ Offroad Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate – Textured Black. Its durable construction and off-road ready design provide you with attitude and style for years to come.
Heavy-Duty Construction. Manufactured for maximum durability, this Hooke Road Bumper is fabricated from 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) and 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) steel plates. Hooke Road then powder coats its bumper in a 2-stage, textured black powder coat finish for long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance.
Bolt-on Installation. Hooke Road engineered their Front Bumper to be a direct bolt-on upgrade replacement for your original stock bumper reusing the factory mounting points. There is no cutting, drilling, or modifications required for a simple straightforward install. With the help of a friend and a set of basic hand tools, this Bumper can be installed in about two hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.