Hooke Road Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate & LED Spotlights(05-11 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Models Gen 2
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction; Texured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Winch Plate for up to 12000 lbs
- 3/4'' D-Rings Included, 9500 lbs Rated; D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Bumper Weight: About 140 lbs
- Decorated w/"Hooke Road" LOGO
- Stinger Hoop Design w/Powerful Style to Provide Superior Protection
- Comes With a Winch Plate – Only Fits Advanced Wireless Remote Operate Winch without a Manual Clutch Handle. Rated Up to 12,000 Pounds.
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Tacoma Full Width Destroyer Front Bumper w/Winch Plate(Comes with 2 Packages)
- 2 x D-rins w/Rubber Rings
- 2 x 18W High Power LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Please Double-check the distance between front bumper edge and fender below to Purchase What you Like.
- The thickness of the steel that this is constructed with is 5/32.
- The stock trailer hitch will work with this bumper.
- This front bumper comes with a winch plate that ready for mounting a winch.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Tacoma.The provided stinger adds extra protection against forward impacts on steep terrain.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.