2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Discovery Steel Rear Bumper Replacement - HookeRoad
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Name: 2003-2005 Ram 2500 Discovery Steel Rear Bumper Replacement
- Fit for 2003-2005 Ram 2500 Models
- Bumper weight: about 68 lbs
- One-piece structure. Provides excellent rear protection
- Retain factory receiver hitch and trailer wiring location
- Equipped with a license plate light
- Includes holes for mounting the license plate in the middle
- Integrated corner steps for easy access to the truck bed; Comes with 2×18W LED white floodlights
- Heavy-duty steel construction: 10 gauge(9/64 in) and 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel for the mounting structure plate
Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Direct bolt-on installation. No drilling is required.
- 1 × Rear Bumper
- 2 × LED Floodlights
- 2 × Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Optimal Rear-End Protection. Provide your truck with optimal rear-end protection that comes with useful features with the Hooke Road Discovery 2003-2005 Ram 2500 Rear Bumper With Square Reverse Light. This ruggedly built rear bumper is engineered to take the punishment of both road and trail, while making life with your truck much easier. This bumper comes with side steps that are recessed into the corners, for easy access into your truck bed.
Rugged Build Quality. The 2003-2005 Ram 2500 Discovery Steel Rear Bumper is mainly built from high-grade 11-gauge(1/8 inch) plate steel for exceptional durability. Fully-welded joins and internal reinforcement give this bumper assembly exceptional structural integrity. Finally, this bumper receives a durable textured black powder coat finish for corrosion protection and a classy look.
Straightforward Installation. Mounting this rear bumper to your truck won’t be a stressful task. The Hooke Road 2003-2005 Ram 2500 Bumper is made to complement your truck’s specifications, so expect a perfect and secure fit. It also installs using basic hand tools, which means there won’t be any drilling, cutting, or welding involved in the installation. The task will take no more than 2 hours to complete. Additionally, all mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free install.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and have gradually grown up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.