Full Width Front Bumper w/ LED Flood Spot Combo Light Bar(09-12 Ram 1500) - HR - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2009-2012 Ram 1500 Models; Not compatible with factory sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 106 lbs
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts Welded Both Inside and Out with a 4.75-ton Capacity. 9500 lbs Rated, 3/4'' D-rings Included
- Equipped with a 120w High Power LED Flood Spot Combo Light Bar(22 Inches) & 2×18w LED Spotlights
- Decorated with hollowed-out honeycomb steel plates and the "Hooke Road" Logo
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Parts.
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process Inside
- Simple Bolt-On Installation; No Drilling is Required
- 1 x Dodge Ram 1500 Front Bumper
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
* The item includes two packages: Package A & Package B
Reinforced Protection. Prepare for a fierce off-road experience by installing the Dodge Ram 1500 Front Bumper on your Ram 1500. With its full-width configuration, this front shield ensures that your off-road adventures will be exciting and safe. It features two spotlights and a high power LED flood spot combo light bar which provides adequate lighting. Additionally, it comes with D-rings for reinforced recovery functionality.
Heavy-Duty Construction. Hooke Road Designs used CAD technology to craft this Dodge Ram 1500 aftermarket Front Bumper from high-grade, rust-resistant steel with a vehicle-specific fit. Its high-strength construction, optimum approach angles, and excellent ground clearance provide your truck with an enhanced off-roading capability. It is also fortified by a textured black, powder-coated finish for reinforced service life and appealing good looks.
No-Drill Installation. This Full Width Front Bumper reuses the stock hardware of your truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points. First, remove your factory bumper. Second, assemble the related components to be a bumper. Third, place the bumper onto the vehicle and adjust the position of the bumper. At last, tighten up all the bolts. You will need only basic hand tools like sockets and ratchet to accomplish the installation in approximately 1.5 hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.