Winch Front Bumper w/Skid Plate(10-18 Ram 2500 3500) - Discovery Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2010-2018 Ram 2500 3500 Models; Not compatible with factory sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 98 lbs
- Built-in winch plate – only fits advanced wireless remote operate winch without a manual clutch handle. Rated up to 12,000 pounds
- 3-Piece Modular Design, Features a Sleek Style that Compliments your Truck's Body Lines
- Includes 2×18w LED White Spotlights
- Equipped with a Strong Skid Plate
- Pre Cutouts that Works with Factory Tow Hooks
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Plate and Winch Plate.
- Simple Bolt-On Installation; No Drilling is Required
- 1 x Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Front Bumper
- 1 x Skid Plate
- 2 x LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Rugged Front End Protection. Get through the treacherous off-road terrains in one piece with the help of the Dodge Ram 2500 Front Bumper. This awesome component is designed to provide you with excellent front end protection that also covers your truck’s frame horns and lower cross member. It also comes with a built-in winch plate that can handle up to 12,000 lbs of winch.
Strength and Durability. This Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Front Bumper is designed to take the challenges of the roads head-on. It is made using 11-gauge(1/8 inch) for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel for the mounting structure plate and winch plate. These structure plates are for maximum durability and years and reliable service. Additionally, a textured black powder-coated finish completes this front bumper for an intimidating appeal and lasting protection against corrosion.
Direct Bolt-On Installation. The Hooke Road brand engineered their bumper to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper reusing the factory hardware and mounting points. First, uninstall the factory bumper. Then assemble the parts to be a bumper. Lastly, place the bumper onto the car frame and tighten up all the bolts after adjusting the bumper position. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation. All you need to complete the installation are basic hand tools and about 2 hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.