Hooke Road Full Width Front Bumper w/ 120W LED Light Bar (06-08 Ram 1500) - HR Ⅱ
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2006-2008 Ram 1500 Models;
- Bumper Weight: About 94 lbs
- 3-piece Modular Design; Accentuate your Truck's Rugged Appearance
- Adequate Lighting for Safe Driving. Includes 2×18w LED White Spotlights and a 120W LED White Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 in).
- Heavy Duty Steel Plate Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 inch) for the Bumper Main Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 inch) Steel for the Mounting Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-on Installation. No Drilling is Required
- 1 x Ram Front Bumper
- 1 x LED Light Bar & 2 × LED Floodlights
- 2 × D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Please Double-check the distance between front bumper edge and fender below to Purchase What you Like.
Protects Against Road Hazards. Effectively protect the vehicle front on your RAM 1500 with the Hooke Road HR Ⅱ Front Bumper. You’ll love the sleek and aggressive style of this front bumper. With this installed, your truck’s front end won’t easily sustain damages since this bumper effectively deflects road debris with its strong build. Furthermore, the LED white spotlights and white LED Light Bar could provide adequate lighting at night for safe driving.
Construction and Appearance. This Hooke Road Bumper is a 3-piece design made of 1/8-inch, cold-rolled steel. That equals strength and defense. The textured black, powder-coated finish adds a style dynamic as well as corrosion and rust resistance.
Direct Bolt-On Installation. Hooke Road engineered their bumper to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper reusing the factory hardware and mounting points. First, uninstall the factory bumper and install the winch plate. Then assemble the parts to be a bumper. Lastly, place the bumper onto the car frame and tighten up all the bolts after adjusting the bumper position. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation. Installation can be completed in about 2 hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.