Hooke Road Full Width Front Bumper w/ 120W LED Light Bar(09-14 Ford F150, Excluding Raptor)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Name: Hooke Road Full-Width Front Bumper w/120W LED Light Bar Compatible with 09-14 Ford F150 (Excluding Raptor)
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F150 Models (Excluding Raptor)
- Bumper Weight: About 91 lbs
- Heavy-duty, High Tensile 11-Gauge(1/8 inch) Steel for the Bumper Main Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Equipped with a 120w High Power LED Flood Spot Combo Light Bar(22 inches) and 2×18w LED Spotlights
- Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Non-Winch Compatible
- Direct Bolt-on Installation.
- No Modification or Drilling is Required
- 1 x Front Bumper(09-14 Ford F-150, Excluding Raptor)
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- 1 x 120w LED Light Bar
- Mounting Hardware
Rugged Style and Protection. Designed with the adventurous F-150 owner in mind, the Hooke Road HR Ⅱ Front Bumper is ideal for both street and off-road applications. It provides a tough visual appearance with the heavy-duty construction that follows factory body lines well. Featuring integrated high-powered LED lighting, this bumper provides excellent protection and rugged good looks.
Integrated Lights. This F-150 Front Bumper includes a 22-inch 120W LED Light Bar and two square Spotlights. Each light is providing reliable waterproof performance, thanks to a tough aluminum housing sealed with a polycarbonate lens. These integrated lights make a safer driving in bad weather situations.
Heavy Duty Construction. Hooke Road manufactures their Front Bumpers to precise specifications from 11-gauge(1/8 inch) and 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. The bumpers also come with a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting durability.
No-Drilling Installation. This front bumper reuses the stock hardware of your truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points. First, remove your original bumper. Second, assemble the supplied components to be the front bumper. Third, place the bumper onto your car frame and adjust the position in patience. At last, tighten up all the bolts. You will need only basic hand tools like sockets and ratchet drivers to accomplish the installation in approximately 2 hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.