Full Width Front Bumper w/LED Light Bar(84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ)- HR - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- Bumper Weight: About 51 lbs
- Sleek Design & Modern Style
- Ideal for Both on and off Road
- Adequate Lighting for Safe Driving. Includes 2×18w LED White Spotlights & a 120W LED White Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 In).
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included. Rubber D-Ring Isolators are Included.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Cutting is Required to Complete a Firm Installation
- 1 x Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Bumper
- 1 x LED Light Bar
- 2 x LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Adventure Styling. Add exciting off-road styling to your Cherokee XJ with a Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Bumper. Designed with the adventurous off-roader in mind, this Full Width Bumper features a sleek design and gets a ideal approach angle. Includes 2×18w LED white spotlights and a 120W LED white Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 in). Additional features two high strength D-Ring mounts with 9,500 lb. rated D-Rings. Loaded with all these great features, this Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Bumper is ideal for both on and off-road use.
Heavy Duty Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Cherokee XJ models. The XJ Full Width Bumper is mainly built from high-grade 11-gauge(1/8 inch) plate steel for exceptional durability. Fully-welded joins and internal reinforcement give this bumper assembly exceptional structural integrity. Finally, this Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Bumper receives a durable textured black powder coat finish for corrosion protection and a classy look.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Some simple cutting is required to complete a firm installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 200 dollars.
SEMA Membership. The Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA.We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professoinal aftermarket retailer.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.