Rear Bumper w/ Swing Out Tire Carrier & Foldable Table(84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ) - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- Weight: About 158 lbs
- Adjustable for Different Wheel Heights
- Equipped with a Foldable Table Cargo Shelf. Versatile and Convenient Design for Camping. Measures about 28.1" Long, 11.8" Wide.
- New Type Lock w/a Double Latch System to Secure Carrier Arm
- Can Accommodate up to 35" Tires
- Built-in 2" standard class Ⅲ hitch receiver
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included. Rubber D-Ring Isolators are Included.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Bolt-On Installation; No Drilling is Required
- 1 x Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier & Foldable Table
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Ideal For Off-Road Use. Give your Jeep Cherokee XJ the adventurous styling of years past with this Hooke Road Discovery Rear Bumper. It is equipped with a swing out tire carrier that can accommodate up to 35" Tires. A foldable table cargo shelf is included for camping. Hooke Road Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper features two high strength D-Ring mounts with two 3/4" D-Rings and a built-in 2" standard hitch receiver.
Heavy Duty Construction. Hooke Road Off-Road manufactures their Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper to precise specifications from 1/8" and 11/64" thick mild steel plating for superior strength and rigidity. Hooke Road then completes the entire Bumper in a high-grade satin black powder coated finish for long lasting durability. The D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside for extra strength.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 200 dollars.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA.We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professoinal aftermarket retailer.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.