Jeep Gladiator JT & Toyota Tacoma 12.2" High Overland Bed Rack - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Hooke Road Track Rack.It allows you to mount and organize most adventure accessories. The bed rack offers a convenient place to mount a high lift jack, a spare tire, RotoPax Fuel Packs and other items.
|12.2" High Overland Bed Rack(Matching models with bed rails)|
About 1.5 hours, 1-2 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: Fits for 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma 5' Bed Models and 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT w/ Factory Bed Rails Models(Not compatible with trucks with a Tonneau Cover;Available for truck with factory cargo bed rail system)
- Strong carrying capacity; Side panels with plenty of long holes cutouts for adding accessories, so you can mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, roof top tent, bike mounts, etc
- Expansion Length from 44.5" to 53.1". Adjustable Width from 54.3" to 65.0"; Rated capacity (Evenly Distributed): 400 Lbs Dynamic, 800 Lbs Static
- The rack is 12.2" tall from the bed rail to the top of the rack
- Product weight: about 111 lbs
- Package includes: Bed rack assembly, mounting hardware, Installation info
- Fully bolt-on installation, shipped disassembled, easy to put together
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 16-gauge(1/16 Inch) steel for the structure plate, 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) for the mounting bracket
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
What's in the box
- Bed Rack Assembly
- 6 × Double-Nut Plates
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Solid Steel Construction. The Hooke Road Bed Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this Hooke Road Bed Rack installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailers.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.