18-23 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door & 20-23 Gladiator JT HR Hard Top Roof Rack Cargo Carrier - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- FITMENT: Fits Jeep 2018-2023 Wrangler JL hardtop models, also fits 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT ;
- WEIGHT: about 70 lbs
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 150 pounds
- Designed with 5-piece crossbars for the cargo loading, long holes cutouts for cords, or ratchet straps to secure load
- The length of the rack is 58.3 in, the width is 53.5 in, and the height is 3.9 in.
Heavy-duty high strength 14-gauge(5/64 inch) and 16-gauge(1/16 inch), plate steel construction
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Provides extra exterior cargo space
- Simple bolt-on installation and doesn’t require drilling
- 1 x Roof Rack Assembly
- 8 × Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instruction
Increased Storage Space. Make more use of your Wrangler JL’s off-roading capabilities by mounting Hooke Road’s Hard Top Roof Rack. With this rack, you’ll be able to increase your vehicle’s storage space, allowing you to carry more equipment and gear during all your off-roading adventures. Features a low-profile design, making it the perfect upgrade for outdoor and overland adventure enthusiasts. What’s more, this product utilizes skeleton-style roof rails, so securing your load with cords or ratchet straps will be a snap.
Heavy-Duty Construction. Each of the roof rack’s components is made from high-quality steel. As a result, it has the strength to carry up to 150 pounds of extra cargo and stand up to the harshest off-road environments.
Easy, No-Drill Install. Assemble the structure of the luggage rack, and lift it to the roof to complete the installation. No drilling is needed. Just need some basic hand tools. You should expect it to take up to 1.5 hours to install this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempting to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailers. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.