Hooke Road Double Jerry Gas Can Holder Tailgate Mount(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ)
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
- Weight: About 57 lbs
- Made of durable steel construction: 16-gauge(1/16 inch) for the main body and 8-gauge(11/64 inch) for the mounting bracket
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Equipped with two 5.3-Gallon Jerry Cans
- Store extra gas for emergency or increase your range
- Lockable design to prevent theft
- Easily stow and access gas can
- Installable flagpole up to 1.1"
- Includes mounting bracket for rear license plate
- Simple bolt-on installation: Mounts to TJ's tailgate
- 1 x Double Jerry Gas Can Holder(All bolts are preassembled on the product)
Gas Storage Problem Solved. Travel safe with this Jeep TJ 5 Gallon Jerry Can Mount - Textured Black. The combination of solid construction and great-looking finish gives you an easy way to mount your Jerry cans to your Wrangler TJ without taking up needed space in the back.
Solid Construction. This wouldn't be worth much if it couldn't stand more than one outing on your Wrangler, so we have made sure that this mount is crafted from solid steel and given a durable black powder-coat finish that looks great and protects from corrosion, weather, and all sorts of off-road nastiness. It's built for the long haul, just like the rest of your wrangler TJ.
Bolt-on Installation. First, remove your spare tire. Second, uninstall the bracket and relative bolts on the Jerry can holder. At last, assemble the Jerry can holder onto the tailgate using the mounting bracket and bolts. Just use simple hand tools without drilling. It should take about 30 minutes or less to get it done.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.