Hooke Road Rear Cross Member Replacement Body Support (76-86 Jeep CJ CJ-7)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Name: Rear Cross Member Replacement Body Support
- Fits 1976-1986 Jeep CJ-7 Models
- Weight: About 47 lbs
- Heavy Duty 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel Construction
- Allows You to Replace Damaged Rear Cross Members & Body Mounts.
- Allows You to Beef Up the Old (And In Most Cases Rusty) Factory Rear Frame Section.
- Precise-Fit, Bent and Ready to Weld in.
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Welding Required Installation. It Is Highly Recommended to use a Professional Welder for the Installation!
- 1 x Rear Cross Member
Quality Replacement Rear Cross Member. A huge problem that's common to cjs is frame rust. Over time, moisture and silt get trapped inside the frame rails causing severe rust through. These rusted-out areas create a very unsafe condition and can result in failed safety inspections in many states. Our prefabricated replacement parts rebuild the damaged frame sections with no additional metal fabrication required.
Solid Construction. The rear cross member is fabricated from heavy duty 11/64 inch steel plate.
Profession Welding Installation. All kits come with helpful instructions and are intended to be installed by people with average auto-body welding skills. We make it easy. If you are not a welder, you may find that your local body shop will install our kits for you. These parts save time and money and are the perfect cure for failed frames.
Sema Membership. We have been certified as a member of sema. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a sema member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again.wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.