Hooke Road Access Cab Roof Rack HR(05-21 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2/3)
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Hooke Road HR Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack
- Fit for 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Gen 2/3
- Weight: About 57 lbs
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of up to 260 Pounds
- Compatible with The Rear Car Antenna
- 4 x 18W Cube LED Spotlights Included
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Plenty of rectangle cutouts: This Offers Numerous Solutions for Tie-Down Options, Cargo Security, and the Addition of Accessories Such as Tool Mounts or Lighting
- Sleek, Aerodynamic-Style Roof Rack. Steel Plate Wind Deflector to Help with Aerodynamics and Prevent Wind Noise
- Heavy-Duty Maximum 11-Gauge(1/8 inch) and 14-Gauge(5/64 Inch) Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Moderate Installation. Drilling Required. Also Require Installing Rivet Nuts Into Your Factory Drip Rail. Tools Require a Drill, a Metric M9 Drill Bit, a Riveting Nut Gun, and a Metric M6 Mandrel
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack w/4 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack. It provides a large space for all the extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. The Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack comes standard with 5 cross bars for cargo and a front wind deflector. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
Durable Steel Construction. This Roof Rack is built from heavy-duty 11-gauge(1/8 inch) and 14-gauge(5/64 inch) steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Moderate Installation. This Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack requires drilling and installation of rivet nuts. Professional installation is recommended. Firstly, assemble all the components to be a roof rack. Secondly, lift the roof rack up to the roof of the vehicle. Thirdly, connect the four mounting brackets with the roof rack and determine the hole positions for drilling. Then drilling the mounting holes carefully. Fourthly, insert the rivet nuts into the mounting holes. At lastly, place the rack onto the roof and adjusting the position, tighten up all the bolts. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Special tools require a drill, a Metric M9 drill bit, a riveting nut gun, and a Metric M6 mandrel.