Hooke Road HR Ⅱ Stubby Front Bumper w/License Plate Bracket (16-23 Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen Models
- Bumper Weight: About 69 lbs
- One-Piece Design Stubby Front Bumper; Exciting Off-Road Styling. Delicate Hollowed-Out Honeycomb Design on Both Sides.
- Heavy Duty, High Tensile 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel for the Bumper Main Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) for the Structure Mounting Bracket
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts Welded Both Inside and Out with 4.75-ton Capacity. 9500 lbs Rated, 3/4'' D-Rings Included
- License Plate Mounting Bracket Included; Comes with 2×18w Cube LED Spotlights and a 90W LED Spotlight Bar(19.3 in)
- Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling or Cutting Required
- 1 x Tacoma Front Bumper w/License Plate Mounting Bracket
- 2 × Mounting Bracket
- 2 × D-rings
- Mounting Hardware
Exciting Off-Road Styling. Update the appearance of your Tacoma by installing a HR Ⅱ Stubby Front Bumper. With exciting styling that enhances the appearance of the stock front bumper, Tacoma HR Ⅱ Stubby Front Bumper looks perfectly at home on both the street and trail. It is capable of making short work of tree stumps, heavy vegetation, rocks, and even stray wildlife, keeping your front-end damage-free.
Light The Night. The HR Ⅱ Stubby Front Bumper is the perfect solution for night-time trail runners, as it equips a 90W single row LED spotlight bar and 2×18w cube LED spotlights.
Heavy Duty Construction. We manufactures the HR Ⅱ Stubby Front Bumper to precise specifications from 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) mild steel plating for superior strength and rigidity. The Tacoma Front Bumper is then completed in a high-grade textured black powder coated finish for durability and long lasting corrosion resistance.
No-Drill Installation. Designed to follow the vehicle’s body outlines, this Tacoma HR Ⅱ Stubby Front Bumper directly mounts to the factory slots. It installs using basic hand tools that require light to moderate mechanical skills. It takes about 1 hour to finish the installation.