HR Full Width Front Bumper Replacement(05-11 Toyota Tacoma) - Hooke Road
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
- Fit for 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Models; Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 84 lbs
- Superior Protection. Fits well and Follows your Tacoma's Body Contour
- Includes 2×18w LED White Spotlights & a 120W LED White Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 In).
- Comes with a License Plate Mount Bracket
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Bracket.
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Easy bolt-on installation. No drilling is required
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper
- 1 x License Mounting Bracket
- 1 x LED Light Bar
- 2 x LED Spotlights
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Simplistic Off-Road Styling. Update the appearance of your Tacoma by installing aToyota Tacoma Front Bumper. With clean, simple styling that surpasses the boring stock bumper, this Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper looks perfectly at home on both the street and trail. Designed to easily replace your factory bumper, this 2nd gen tacoma bumper features 2×18w LED white spotlights and a 120W LED white Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 in). This is the perfect solution for night-time trail runners
Heavy-Duty Construction. The brand Designs used CAD technology to craft this Front Bumper from high-grade 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel with a vehicle-specific fit. Its high-strength construction, optimum approach angles, and excellent ground clearance provide your truck with an enhanced off-roading capability. It is also fortified by a hammer black, powder-coated finish for reinforced service life and appealing good looks.
Easy Bolt-on Installation. The Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper uses factory-mounting points to keep installation hassle-free. There is no cutting required. While a mechanic is not required for the installation, it would be easier if you have a buddy to help you carry the heavy bumper as you secure it.